In order to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Japanese farm machinery dealer MSK Farm Machinery and their long-standing partnership with Massey Ferguson, 65 unique Massey tractors have been specially produced for the occasion.
A “Type GHOST” variant, limited to one unit, applies a paint technique known as “Grinder Tattoo.” This is a unique method utilizing a grinder tool to express flowing ephemeral lines which come and go as you view the machine from different angles, appearing as though it were alive. Elements around the tractor, such as the headlight housing, body, rear fenders, roof, and mirrors, are unified in a candy red metallic coat. Additionally, the MF logo on the front of the bonnet is outlined in an LED light, further enhancing its smart look. This unit was immediately sold at the time of announcement.
Then there is a “Type SOUL” variant, limited to 64 units. These models are painted in a deep red metallic known as “SOUL RED.” Original finishes are fully featured on these models: on either side of the bonnet, the side decals are in different colorways; the headlight housing is finished in black chrome; and the wheels are painted in gold metallic along with a rim stripe representing the colors of the French flag, a celebration of the Massey Ferguson heritage.
MSK Farm Machinery Corporation
- Dealer of imported farm machinery
- Headquartered in Eniwa, Hokkaido, Japan
- Holds exclusive rights in Japan to sell Massey tractors under the Massey Ferguson name
- Exclusive dealer of Fendt tractors
- Exclusive dealer of CLAAS forage and combine harvesters in Japan
- Other notable brands we handle
- AGCO implements
- CLAAS implements
- TONG Engineering
Limited edition Massey Ferguson Tractors
- Type GHOST, 1 unit
- One of a kind custom paint job by Rohan Izawa Art Design
- Type SOUL, 64 units
- Painted in a deep metallic red known as “Soul Red”
To commemorate the 50th anniversary of MSK Farm Machinery
- MSK has been selling Massey tractors for 68 years since December 1954, when MSK used to be known as Tokyu Motor Co. Ltd.
- The company name was changed to MSK 50 years ago, hence the 50th anniversary commemoration