Join thousands of farmers who have already taken advantage of our FREE SMART Check and be confident your machine will perform at its best in the coming season. A comprehensive, 70-point check carried out by professionally trained technicians for Massey Ferguson tractors, 5 years or over. A SMART Check provides you with the right information to make smart decisions about your machine’s health.
Not had a SMART Check before? Here’s what you have been missing:
- FREE comprehensive machine check
- professionally equipped technicians
- full fault and condition report
Don’t miss out – book now. What can you expect from your SMART Check?
SMART Checks run from October 2023 to March 2024 at participating dealers, subject to availability.
Use the Dealer Locator to find your closest Massey Ferguson dealer.
What can you expect from your SMART Check?
- It’s comprehensive - oil levels, filter condition, hydraulics, cooling system. Plus, many more checks.
- A thorough job - SMART Checks are carried out by professionally equipped technicians.
- A full fault and condition report – so you can make smart decisions about your machine’s needs.
How SMART Check works
1. Booking: Contact your nearest participating Massey Ferguson dealer. Use our Dealer Locator to help you find a local dealer. Preferred dealer not a SMART Check dealer? Why not ask them to join up?
2. SMART Check appointment: it takes around 2 hours for the technicians to carry out all their checks. They use a comprehensive checklist to ensure all bases are covered.
3. Post-inspection report: you can expect a full fault and condition report allowing you to make smart decisions about possible repair work. REMEMBER any repair work you choose to order from your Genuine AGCO dealer will be carried out by professionally equipped technicians so you will automatically be covered by the AGCO 12-month parts and labour warranty.
Any more questions?
For a limited period only, subject to availability