We currently have governmental programs that fit most buying habits:
- If you would like to save your municipality thousands, we have a solution for you
- Are you a non-profit organization? We have programs through OMNIA Partners that will help you capitalize on preferred government pricing as well.
You can’t afford to miss out on these programs that will save your organization thousands. Check out our governmental pages and send us your information today!
State & Local
State contracts offer significant benefits, including time savings, obtaining best value at competitive prices and establishment of long term relationships. State contracts offer possible savings of 10 to 40 percent on average purchase prices. Since State contracts already meet competitive bidding requirements of the most states' municipal laws, they can easily be used as an alternative to separately procuring goods and services locally which can:
- Reduce or eliminate the time required to prepare bid specifications.
- Enhance and simplify the purchase process.
- Minimize the time and money required to identify responsible vendors.
- Benefit from the competition of many bidders seeking large volume contracts.
- Provide benchmarks to judge the reasonableness of vendor quotations or bids solicited by localities.
- Help avoid certain controversies that may arise during the competitive bidding process.
- Used by state and local government entities.
Many non-governmental businesses and non-profit organizations are eligible for the Massey Ferguson government discount program. Do you operate a local church or campground? Was your company just awarded a services contract for roadside mowing or snow removal? You could be eligible for our program. Contact us today to see if you can take advantage of this excellent offer.
|Non-profit Community Organizations||Sub-Compact Tractors|
|Golf Courses||MF 1500 Series Compact Tractors|
|Private Schools and Universities||MF 1800 E Series Compact Tractors|
|Public Utilities Contractors||MF 1800 M Series Compact Tractors|
|Railroad Companies||MF 2800 E Series Compact Tractors|
|Roadside Mowing||MF 2600 H Series Utility Tractors|
|Snow Removal Contractors||MF 4700 Series Utility Tractors|
|MF 5700 Series Mid-Range Tractors|
|MF 5700 S Series Mid-Range Tractors|
|MF 6700 Series Mid-Range Tractors|
|MF 6700 S Series Mid-Range Tractors|
|MF 7700 S Series High-Horsepower Tractors|
|MF 8700 S Series High-Horsepower Tractors|
Federal & Military
GSA Schedules are fast, easy, and effective contracting vehicles for both customers and vendors. For GSA Schedules, GSA establishes long-term government-wide contracts with commercial companies to provide access to millions of commercial products and services at volume discount pricing.
Value for Customers
Customers contract with pre-approved vendors and benefit from “most-favored customer” pricing with GSA Schedules (also referred to as Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and Federal Supply Schedules (FSS).
Value for Vendors
Vendors can connect with a wide range of government opportunities. The Schedules program mirrors commercial buying practices, so customers can easily comply with federal procurement rules and regulations.
GSA contracts market to federal, military, and other authorized agencies. Please contact the EKA representative below for more information
Massey Ferguson GSA national contractor:
EKA 2166-A West Park Court
Stone Mountain, GA 30087