Current Langauage: UK/Eire Change region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
North America South America East Asia & Pacific
You are in:
The new MF 9000 Series telescopic handlers have been built with you in mind, to create your perfect workmate.
Whether your farm is livestock or mixed, the MF 9000 Series provides the power, speed and agility required to effortlessly take on the most demanding tasks.
More lift height, a longer reach and the ability to lift heavier loads mean that with the right attachment, the MF 9000 Series can achieve paramount performance in a wide variety of applications around the farm.
MF 9205 features include:
• Compact design, low cab height and excellent manoeuvrability ensure unsurpassed performance in tight areas.
• A boom float to follow uneven surfaces.
• Power and precision from the hydrostatic transmission.
• Spacious cab and comfortable operator area with fully proportional joystick for smooth operation.
• Excellent manoeuvrability ensuring complete productivity.
MF 9306, MF 9407 and MF 9407 S features include:
• New shape cab design and low boom pivot point ensure unsurpassed visibility all around the machine for ease of use in tight spaces and safe, precise loading and unloading.
• Spacious cab interior with reduced noise level.
• Ergonomic operator controls.
• Powerful Perkins 1104D engines provide plenty of torque in applications requiring more traction and force.
• Larger, improved engine cooling system to ensure continuously high performance in all operations.
• Four speed hydrostatic gearbox for simple, smooth operation and high-performance output.
• Powerful, reliable and consistent hydraulic system.
• A load sensing pump on all models supplies a class-leading 190 litres of oil per minute (optional), offering outstanding capabilities and performance, even at low engine speeds.
• Integrated, pressure-release quick couplers are mounted on the boom head for fast, efficient and easy coupling and uncoupling of implements.
• New, wider chassis with a shorter length ensures excellent stability and manoeuvrability.
• Optional boom float switch allows the operator to follow uneven surfaces in comfort.
• Optional boom suspension is also available, which greatly increases operator comfort.
More information about Features Hide information about Features
Find Your Dealer
Request a Brochure
You will need to download the latest flash player from the Adobe Website for this to work.
Please specify the most relevant area of interest, click Go and complete the subsequent form.
Massey Ferguson is a worldwide brand of AGCO.
© AGCO Limited. 2013