Australia and New Zealand
Current Langauage: Australia and New Zealand Change region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
North America South America East Asia & Pacific
You are in:
• Low Profile Cutterbed slices through tangled crops getting close to the ground without scalping the ground.
• Shear protection is built into each cutterbar to minimize damage in the event an obstruction is encountered in the field.
• Wide conditioner Rolls allow a large volume of crop to go through the head and the crop mat to be thin for more consistent conditioning.
• Over-Center Cam conditioner roll tension is standard on the MF1372 & MF1375 models.
• Heavy Duty Frames on all mowers allows for long life and efficient operation. The MF1372 and MF1375 feature a center pivot design with a swivel hitch and the MF1359 model uses a side pull frame.
• Multiple Spring Floatation creates a smooth cut in almost any field condition. The head is able to float both radially and vertically ensuring close cutting while minimizing the risk of damaging the cutterbar or field.
• An End Tow Cart is available as an option for the MF1375. The cart allows the mower to be transported at 9’ wide with a 15’ 3” cutterbar.
Download Brochure MF Tedders
MF Rakes Brochure
Download Brochure MF Rakes
MF Mower Conditioners Brochure
Download Brochure MF Mower Conditioners
MF Mowers Brochure
Download Brochure MF Mowers
Find Your Dealer
Request a Brochure
You will need to download the latest flash player from the Adobe Website for this to work.
Please specify the most relevant area of interest, click Go and complete the subsequent form.
Massey Ferguson is a worldwide brand of AGCO.
© AGCO Limited. 2013